All articles submitted to Jurnal Indonesia Mengabdi will be reviewed in double-blind review method. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double-blind review method). In general, each article will be reviewed by one to two people reviews.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude
1. Revisions Required
2. Accept Submission
3. Decline Submission
An article was rejected for publication due to various considerations, including:
1. The article does not fit the scope
2. The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers / do not follow the guidelines authors
3. The fundamental methodological errors
4. The author refuses to make suggestions of improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
5. There are indications of plagiarism
Editorial address: Jl. Kotabaru Sukaraja, Buay Madang, OKU Timur, Kabupaten Ogan Komering Ulu Timur, Sumatera Selatan 32161.
E-mail: [email protected]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.